The Ann-Marie is a spacious house that blends comfort and tradition with elegant livability. A formal dining room opens to an elegant French Country style Kitchen and breakfast area. Beyond the breakfast area is the keeping room with a coffered ceiling and a fireplace lending the area as a wonderful gathering point for friends and family. The traditional family room with a fireplace and the expansive master suite with a separate home office and separate bath complete the main level.
Each bedroom on the second floor has its own walk-in closet and is complimented by a” Jack and Jill” style bath. Storage is abundant and the bonus room can double as a playroom, media room, or guest room with its own wet bar and bathroom.
The rear covered porch has a unique “Twilight” gas fireplace overlooking a delightful patio and southern garden landscaping and a water feature.
Finished Living Area:
Approximately 3850 SF Covered Porch 370 SF
- Hardwood flooring throughout 1st floor excluding two bedrooms and baths
- Custom trim work throughout w/custom coffered ceiling in keeping room
- Heated flooring in Master bath
- Steam Shower in Master Bath
- Ceramic Shower
- Covered porch with stamped concrete flooring leading down to stamped concrete patio
- Lighted Water Rock garden in rear yard
- Blown insulation
- Upgraded HVAC
- Two Fireplaces
- Andersen Windows